25 blocks of very tiny squares. I joined the Tokyo Subway Map Swap a while back. Each of us was to make 25 copies of the same block. I chose block 16, as I had plenty of greens and grays on hand.
One of the most difficult things was trying to keep a consistent seam allowance. It had to be an exact 1/4". When I matched up the seams, some were slightly off,but I'm hoping it won't be too noticeable once the whole quilt is put together. Besides, I expect to receive some blocks where the seams are off, too. That's just part of doing a swap like this.
After I made these 25 blocks, I realized that I'd essentially constructed enough blocks to make an entire quilt of very tiny squares, albeit the same 25 squares. I'm sending these blocks out this week and I can't wait to receive the other blocks back so I can construct the whole quilt top. That will be another summer project!