As I was typing the last post, I realized that I never posted the blocks I created for the Wonky Quilt Bee for January.
Melissa asked for stars, any kind really, in aqua and red. I knew the perfect fabric. Although given the piecing in the first block, I'm not sure I did the fabric justice.
For the second block, I fussy cut the center square. I'd intended to fussy cut additional center squares for more wonky stars and piece the starts together in some way, but this one came out larger than I thought it would.
I still have a bit of this fabric left over and will have to figure out the perfect thing to use it for.